- Execute Production orders with accuracy and precision considering the clients requirement and the look of the embroidery.
- Check material and labour reports for styles handled during the season for understanding of errors/wastages.
- To have complete control over the quality of the pieces.
- To have prompt and clear clients communication.
- To update clients on order status.
- Technical know-how related to materials, embroidery techniques, stitching (where relevant) etc.
- Co-ordinating with vendors.
- Co-ordinating with all depts. regarding accessories, fabric and production.
- Tasked to understand the Handling of styles individually which includes understanding of technical sheet , buyer sheet , paper pattern , Embroidery pattern, budget related issues and completing the task in given time.
- Must have experience in end to end merchandising.
- Must have handled women’s western wear garments.
- 4+ years experience, Must have experience in woven goods.
- Must have experience in export house .
- Good communication skills in english is mandatory.
KK GLOBAL EXPORTS
C Block Division
Min. 4 Years
2,50,000 – 3,60,000
27 February 2019